The set includes:
- Brake cleaner, 400 ml and 125 ml paint as well as 50 ml hardener
- Steel brush, brush, spatula, 1 pair of disposable protective gloves
- Remove wheels.
- Clean the brake caliper using a steel brush and the included brake cleaner.
- Mix the components in an empty can.
- Mask off all the parts except the brake caliper and start painting with a paint brush.
- After painting let dry the brake calipers, then put the wheel back in place, done.
How many brake calipers can I paint with one Brake Caliper Lacquer set?
⇒ One set is enough for four brake calipers or two brake calipers and two brake drums.
What do I need for the application?
⇒ You need one pair of gloves, a brush, a steel brush, and a stirring-stick.
How should I prepare the brake calipers for the painting?
⇒ Remove loose dirt particles or rust with a steel brush and decrease the brake calipers with the enclosed brake caliper cleaner.
When is the painting dried?
⇒ After 2 hours the lacquer will be hardened enough to install your wheels again. The lacquer will be end-hardened approximate after five days.
Can I repaint the brake calipers?
⇒ Yes, of course! Scrape off the old paint, to get the best adhesion.
How robust is the lacquer?
⇒ The paint can take any mechanic, thermic and chemical strain which is caused by the daily use of a serial braking system.
How do I prepare the surface?
⇒ It has to be cleaned and free of oil, fat and silicones.